COVID 19 Guidelines
- Email shop or artist to book, walk ins are not available at this time.
- Include details pertinent to your tattoo : size location and any reference
- Please be Patient
- Online waiver must be completed day of tattoo appointment
- Please use the self assessment tool provided by B.C. government
- Please stay home if you exhibit any of these symptoms; shortness of breath, coughing, sneezing, chills, sore throat and/or fever. We will honour your deposit at this time.
- Please arrive on time for appt. Early is not better! Better late than never.
- Please bring only what you need: keys, phone and wallet. Which we will sanitize for you. No outside food or water will be allowed into the shop. We will provide you with water so come well fed.
- Please come alone, no family, friends or significant others will be allowed. Anyone who requires assistance from care workers are permitted, and expected to follow above guidelines.
- Please wait outside, the door will be locked, call 7783715084 and we will open the shop to you.
- Please respect the staff and use social distancing of 2 meters between yourself and staff.
- Please wear a mask to appointment, if you do not have one, one will be provided.
*All major credit cards, debit and etransfer (etransfer preferable)
*thank you for your patience and understanding! This will be a new routine for all of us, and we are doing our best to provide the safest experience for you and ourselves.
Be safe and be good to each other.