*All major credit cards, debit and etransfer (etransfer preferable)
*Thank you for your patience and understanding! This will be a new routine for all of us, and we are doing our best to provide the safest experience for you and ourselves.
Be safe and be good to each other.
COVID 19 Guidelines
- Masks are required. We will provide you with one.
- Some artists may require you to show proof of vaccination, when the official “passport” is available. Please consider vaccination as a means to reduce spread of covid, infection from covid and hospitalization from results of covid.
- Please be considerate and polite to artists as we all are doing our best to provide the safest environment at this time.
- Email shop or artist to book, walk ins are not available at this time.
- Include details pertinent to your tattoo : size location and any reference
- Please be Patient
- Online waiver must be completed day of tattoo appointment
- Please use the self assessment tool provided by B.C. government
- Please stay home if you exhibit any of these symptoms; shortness of breath, coughing, sneezing, chills, sore throat and/or fever. We will honour your deposit at this time.
- Please arrive on time for appt. Early is not better! Better late than never.
- Please bring only what you need: keys, phone and wallet. Which we will sanitize for you. No outside food or water will be allowed into the shop. We will provide you with water so come well fed.
- Please come alone, no family, friends or significant others will be allowed. Anyone who requires assistance from care workers are permitted, and expected to follow above guidelines.
- Please wait outside, the door will be locked, call 778 371 5084 and we will open the shop to you.
- Please respect the staff and use social distancing of 2 meters between yourself and staff.
- Please wear a mask to appointment, if you do not have one, one will be provided.